Wednesday, July 14, 2010

such as English teacher

I have 6 months work experience in siemens and 1 years experience in Intelligent Transport System. Good in communication with people and like a lot of out door activities know how to tackle with people from all walks of life. Demonstrable ability to work in fast changing environments and under pressure.cheap evening dresses
Career Objective:
In 2-3 years to study the MBA curriculum and pass the degree after work. My goal is to be excellent senior management personnel. i am a easygonging girl, I am responsible for everything which I do. I am also a creative person, I would like do the work by a effective way ,which is an advantage get highly pride by my teacher. I can working hard in every situation, I like challenge difficult, everytime I can find solution of the problembeach wedding dresses,If I can get the job,I will do my best.casual wedding dresses
Career Objective:cheap prom dresses
I want to engage in the job which ralated in education,such as English teacher.I also want to be a secretary.cheap wedding dressesor something ralated in English.serendipity
bliss
lullaby