Wednesday, January 11, 2012

undergraduate education has laid a very strong math skills

I studied at Shanghai Jiaotong University, computer science, a bachelor's degree in June this year. In the entrance, my score, score, Jiangsu Province, 668 170, so I came to Shanghai Jiaotong University's international pilot class. My major is the large numbers of embedded systems computing algorithm. Can simply be understood as mathematical. I have four years of undergraduate education has laid a very strong math skills, improving the sensitivity of the data I have, so I have a good perception of information. I used day and night to solve the problem, and proud of their outstanding hard work and practical. I won two national awards competition electronics, to prove their success in the computer field.
However, with their own way in the algorithm further and further away, there is a problem let me increasingly confused: I am on the algorithm's efforts, why do they do? I understand that they need a firm placement, Choose A Wedding Florist in order to make their own by learning has been used.http://www.bearmania.net/forums
Therefore, the university a year later, I decided then that should be engaged in financial-related work. From sophomore year, I began to explore reading on the economy, a growing number of books entered my bookshelf; Some Ideas To Personalize Your Wedding I did not miss a lecture each of the college, and you famous speech from the benefit; more important is the reference of the National Chiao Tung University's training program, to sit in my capacity as an economics student http://www.richardbey.org/forums completing all required course. I have not mastered a basic economic knowledge students need, but the main thing ishttp://five12.net, I develop a more open their horizons. At the same time, I also have four years of stock experience, and is Jiaotong University, "Tangulunjin" a community.Quality Management ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Internal Auditor Certificate
Familiar with various types of traffic management system ISO 9000/14000/16949/22000/QC 080000/OHSAS 18000/EHS / other Familiar with Six Sigma, TS16949, Lean and other quality of common sense.http://www.sfrsh.biz
Standardization Management Standardization Shenzhen Engineer (Junior) 86 minutes written examination of professional Versed in international standard ISO / IEC / ITU, regional standards EN / CEN, foreign advanced standards ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / GOST, China's national / industry / local / Perfect Wedding Dresses corporate standards, standards, standard classification and retrieval; independent establishment of the company's quality / environmental / hazardous materials management, materials, weather resistance, coatings and other aspects of the standard systemSave on Your Wedding-Part.Measurement management Shenzhen Academy of Metrology and Testing Institute certificate of measurement management
Anglo-American countries are familiar with intellectual property patent search on the middle http://www.mallvibes.com